How to Link to a PDF
1. Write the text you want to link to the PDF.
2. Highlight the text and select 'Insert/edit link' in the text editor
3. Select the PDF you want to link to or type /files/galleries/ + the name of the file + .pdf
Note: if the PDF is a private document, type /download/galleries/ before the PDF name. For private documents, your gallery permission should be set for those users.
PDF Naming Tips:
- Put underscores between words in your file name eg) name_of_file.pdf
- DO NOT use special characters such as ()%$*!
4. Select Target > New window to have your PDF open in a new tab.
5. Click Ok > Apply