In General Terms
- when the collection, use or disclosure of personal information is permitted or required by law;
- in an emergency that threatens and individual’s life, health or personal security;
- when the personal information is available from a public source;
- when we require legal advice from a lawyer;
- for the purposes of collecting debt;
- to protect ourselves from fraud; or
- to investigate an anticipated breach of an agreement or a contravention of law.
How do we collect Personal Information?
We collect personal information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Directly from you, including without limitation, when you use or visit our websites or services, contact us, request information, register an account, administer your account, or participate in promotions;
- Input information or data into any of our Services, or post content on your Morweb website.
- From third party sources; and
- Automatically from devices that you use to connect to our website and apps.
What Personal Information do we collect?
We collect personal information to assist us in providing the Services and adapting and updating them to ensure we meet your needs. The types of Information that Morweb may collect about you depends on how you use Morweb's service. Generally, we collect the following information:
- Account/contact information: when you sign up for the Services and create or register an account, input information or data into any of our Services, post content on your Morweb website, request information from us, participate in any promotions, contests, surveys, or other marketing events associated with Morweb, sign up for newsletters, submit opinions or questions to us, contact us for support, or otherwise contact us via email, forms or other communication media, we collect information such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, gender;
- Communications with Morweb;
- Payment information: Morweb may collect payment information such as payment methods and associated contact information
- Third party services: if you link to or connect with third party services, or otherwise integrate third-party products and services with your Morweb account, including without limitation Facebook and Google for example, they may send us information, all of which will be controlled by such third party service provider and their relationship with you;
- Usage information: we collect information about your interactions with the Services and the Morweb application, such as visiting our websites, searches, engagement and location information in certain circumstances;
- Log data: this information includes details about how you use the Services, IP addresses, access times, device information, pages you view before and after using the Services, links to third party applications, and hardware and software information;
- Cookies: our site uses “cookies” which enables us to remember and process your requests on our service, it also enables us to understand and save your preferences. You can disable usage of cookies by adjusting the settings on your internet browser, which may also block cookies for any website you visit; and
- Other sources: to the extent permitted by applicable law we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information and warnings, or other information about you from partner ad networks.
By choosing to create an account using a third-party service, you authorize us to collect information necessary to authenticate your account with the third-party service provider.
Information collected automatically through your use of the Services. As set out above, we collect information about how you use the Services and your actions on the Services, including IP addresses, what software and hardware you use (such as browser types, operating systems, ISPs, platform type, device type, mobile device identifiers such as make and model, mobile carrier) features of Morweb used, Morweb screens visited or used and associated dates and time stamps, links you click, whether you open messages sent to your account, and other statistics related to your usage of the Morweb services. We may also use tools, including third-party tools, to collect analytics data.
How do we use the information we collect from you?
In general, Morweb collects, uses, and discloses Personal Information about our clients and service providers in connection with certain services we make available to you. More specifically, we collect, use, and disclose your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to verify and authenticate information.
- to register users;
- to provide the Services and operate the business;
- to respond to customer requests, concerns and complaints, including customer service requests;
- to administer accounts;
- to establish and manage customer relationships and provide notifications to you. This may include the sharing of Personal Information by and between Morweb personnel and affiliated companies and partnerships for such purposes;
- to bill you for Morweb's services;
- to establish and maintain commercial relationships with clients, suppliers, and other third parties, including to issue invoices, administer accounts, collect and process payments, and to fulfill contractual obligations;
- to optimize experiences by performing analytics and conducting research;
- customizing experiences by ranking search results, or showing ads based on user history, preferences and searches;
- to understand and respond to client, supplier, and other third party needs and preferences, including to contact and communicate with such parties and to conduct surveys, research and evaluations;
- to develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide Morweb products and services;
- to develop and manage our databases;
- to develop and manage Morweb business and operations;
- to detect and protect Morweb and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Morweb policies and contractual obligations;
- to engage in business transactions, including the provision of products and services involving Morweb;
- as permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- conducting investigations;
- resolving disputes and enforcing agreements and policies;
- for any legitimate business purpose, provided that the information is aggregated and anonymized; and
- for any other purpose to which you consent.
To whom do we disclose your Personal Information?
From time to time, Morweb may disclose your Personal Information:
- Internally, within the enterprise;
- to service providers, including an organization or individual retained by Morweb to perform functions on its behalf, such as marketing, data processing, and document management and office services;
- to an organization or individual retained by Morweb to evaluate your creditworthiness or to collect debts outstanding on an account;
- to a financial institution, on a confidential basis and solely in connection with the assignment of a right to receive payment, the provision of security or other financing arrangements; or
- to a person who, in the reasonable judgment of Morweb, is providing or seeking the information as your agent;
- to any third party or parties, where you consent to such disclosure or where disclosure is required or permitted by law;
- with vendors we engage to help us gain insights and analytics into how the Services are used and how they might be improved (for example, we may use third-party data enrichment services to match Customer Information or other personally identifiable information we collect with publicly available database information in order to communicate more effectively with you);
- with third-party service providers who enable certain features or functionalities of the Services that you’ve requested (for example, connecting a third-party account to your Morweb website);
- for any legitimate business purpose, provided that the information is aggregated and anonymized.
We may share user personal information with the third party service providers that we use in the provision of the Services, including but not limited to Google Analytics, each of which will have limited access to your information for the purposes of carrying out tasks on our behalf and each of which have their own rules and privacy policies in respect of the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. We encourage you to review these rules and policies.
Where do we store your Personal Information?
Your Personal Information is stored in secured locations and on servers located at the facilities of our service providers.
How do we protect your Personal Information?
To help protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information, Morweb employs industry standard administrative and technological safeguards to protect your Personal Information. For instance, we operate secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems.
Managing Your Information
You have many choices to access the information we collect about you, and about how we use or disclose that information. This section details many of those choices, including how you can exercise rights with respect to your information (including any personally identifiable information), how you can opt out of the collection and use of certain types of information for certain purposes (such as marketing), and how you can use your browser or third-party tools to disable certain collection methods (such as cookies or tracking technologies).
Content you delete from your Morweb site (including Content containing personal information) may be retained in archived or backed up copies in order to allow for disaster recovery. For instructions on how to permanently delete Content from your Morweb account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that permanent deletion of website content will mean that you can never access that data or site again through Morweb.
You may access, correct, amend, or delete Customer Information we have about you by logging into your account and navigating to your Account page. If you wish to cancel your account, you may do so through your Account page. If you do, personally identifiable information associated with your account will be deleted as soon as is reasonably practical or as required by applicable law. Please note that we may retain information that is otherwise deleted in anonymized and aggregated form, in archived or backed up copies as required pursuant to records retention obligations, or otherwise as required by law.
We may use some of the information we collect for marketing purposes, including to send you promotional communications about new Morweb features, products, events, or other opportunities. If you wish to stop receiving these communications or to opt out of the use of your information for these purposes please contact email@example.com.
Privacy and our Website
Online Communications – In order to provide our website visitors with a service or information, visitors may voluntarily submit Personal Information to us for purposes such as asking a question, obtaining information, reviewing or downloading a publication, participating in a seminar or other event, and participating in contests and surveys. If you are known to Morweb as a registered user of an online service, we may combine and store Personal Information about your use of our website and the online information you have provided with certain other online and offline information we may have collected.
Email Communications - Occasionally, we may send marketing or promotional e-mail communications to you with information that may be useful, including information about the services of Morweb and other third parties with whom we have a relationship. We will include instructions on how to unsubscribe and inform us of preferences if you decide you do not want to receive any future marketing or promotional e-mails from Morweb.
Links - Our website may contain links to other websites which are provided as a convenience only. Visitors are advised that other third party websites may have different privacy policies and practices than Morweb, and Morweb has no responsibility for such third party websites.