Google reCAPTCHA is a free service from Google that helps protect websites from fraudulent form submissions and bots. Follow these simple steps to set up Google reCAPTCHA for your site.
1. Sign up for an API key pair for your site. Click here to start the process.
2. Select 'Admin Console'
3. Type your website URL
4. Select reCAPTCHA v2
5. Enter your website's URL under 'Domains'
6. Enter emails of the administrators
7. Accept reCAPTCHA Terms of Service
8. Submit the form. Your API keys will be generated.
9. Log in to the backend of your Morweb website
10. Select 'Services'
11. Click 'reCaptcha'
12. Copy the Site Key and Secret Key from Google reCAPTCHA and paste it into the Morweb fields
13. Click 'Apply'
14. Click the publish button for 'Enabled'
15. Add a 'Captcha' field to your donation form and any other forms you want to protect from spam