Image alt-text is important for accessibility and search engine optimization. Learn how to add alt-text to your images in Morweb.
1. Hover over the image and select the gear icon
2. Write your alt-text, be as descriptive as possible
1. Right click on the header image and select 'Properties' or click the gear icon
2. Write your alt-text
1. Highlight your image within the text editor
2. Click 'Insert/edit image'
3. Write your alt-text under 'Image description'
4. Click 'Ok'
1. Add your blog header under the 'Media' tab
2. Go to the 'Custom' tab and write your alt-text description of the image