There are two ways to add columns. Follow this guide to learn both ways. Before you start, make sure you have a subtemplate on your page.
1. Drag the 'Column' block to your content area.
2. Select which column type you would like to use.
3. Select Spacing options for your columns. Click to add more padding on the top, right, bottom or left.
4. Drag content blocks to your columns such as text or images.
1. Drag a subtemplate to your content area. (Make sure you already have a subtemplate on your page).
2. Select a Twocolumn subtemplate and click 'Apply'
3. Drag content blocks to your columns.