1. Add a content area to your page by dragging the Subtemplate block from the Blocks Palette. Select what type of content area you would like e.g) Content Colored, Content White, Two Column etc.
Note: If you already have a content area, you can skip this step.
2. Drag a second sub-template block to your content area to add an accordion.
3. Now, you will need to add content to the accordionTitle and accordionContent areas.
4. Drag a text block to the accordionTitle area. Then type your title and format it using the text editor.
5. Drag a text block to the accordionContent area. Add your text and format it using the text editor.
6. Click Apply.