1. Go to your dashboard in the backend of Morweb and click inTOUCH > Contacts.
2. To create a new form, click 'Create List'.
3. Fill out the fields in the editor. Add a title for the form and an email to send the form submissions to.
4. Click 'Create Form'.
5. Drag the different form field types to the center screen and drop them on the highlighted green line.
For answers with one line of text
For answers with several lines of text
Dropdown menu of options to choose from
For buttons of answers to select eg) Yes, No
A checkbox to click
To submit the form
To add another layer of security to your form
A line to go between different sections of the form
5. Click Save.
6. Next, go to the page where you would like to add the form.
7. Drag and drop the 'Contact Submission' block to your page. A pop-up editor will appear.
8. Fill out the fields in the pop-up editor.
Submit to List: Select which form you would like to add from the drop-down menu.
After Submit Message: You can write a message that will appear once the form is submitted or add a link to another page that they will be redirected to upon completion. For example, you may want to redirect to a custom 'Thank You' page /thank-you for those who complete your donation form.
Confirmation Email: You can set up a confirmation email that will send to anyone who fills out your form. Contact our support team to create this type of email.
9. Click Apply.